Described in the simplest of terms, Emsella® is a non-invasive, FDA-approved “workout” to strengthen and improve the pelvic floor, helping the symptoms of incontinence.
Vaginal walls are tightened, urinary stress and urge incontinence is reduced, and sexual satisfaction is heightened.
How does it work?
The Emsella® Chair delivers high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to your pelvic floor muscles, which triggers rapid contractions to tighten your pelvic floor. The process equals about 11,800 Kegel exercises, performed in less than half an hour. As the muscles get firmer and tighter, symptoms of urinary incontinence improve. Some patients report noticeable results in just one or two sessions.
But, it’s not just about “sitting on a chair” for results!
At A Step Above Wellness Centre, during the initial consultation, we provide:
- A thorough explanation of the treatment process and the science behind it
- A frank discussion of your concerns and answers to your questions
- A thorough review of your health history as it pertains to the treatment
- Information about alternative treatment options
We also discuss:
- How you are currently caring for your pelvic floor health
- Your improvement goals and your initial expectations
- Description of the results you can expect to experience
- A treatment schedule, number of treatments needed and cost
We look forward to the opportunity to get to know you and provide detailed answers to all of your questions and appropriate recommendations regarding your personal challenges and goals.